(as seen in Rev Magazine, Jan/Feb 2006)
· You’ve been introduced as, “This is Pastor Smith’s wife, What’s-Her-Face.”
· You’re consistently the last one out of the church building.
· You’ve caught your preschoolers finishing off the leftover communion cups.
· Your new outfit on Sunday gets talked about at the next women’s Bible study.
· People come to you to offer “constructive criticism” of the pastor.
· You’re expected to run the sound and lighting equipment and have a clean van in good repair with the tank filled always ready to go.
· People look at you when the pastor tells a story about the family.
· You can’t slip into church late and go unnoticed.
· It’s 10 p. m. and you’re worried because your spouse is still at the church board meeting.
2ProphetU is an online magazine/website, started by Warren Wiersbe and Michael Catt, to build up the church, seek revival, and encourage pastors.