By Jim Watkins
Top 10 Signs Your Church May Be Prejudiced
10. To avoid a split, your church now has two services: the Hymns and Hymnal service and the Praise Choruses and Video Projector service.
9. Your church voted to spend the budget excess on new softball uniforms rather than a wheelchair ramp.
8. Pastoral candidates who attended a liberal arts college need not apply to your church.
7. Your church motto is, “Praise God I’m a [insert denominational name here]!!”
6. Your church believes “pre-tribs” and “post-tribs” won’t be reconciled until the rapture-if there is a rapture.
5. The only women preachers your church ever hears are on the cable TV religious channels.
4. Your church’s name is followed by the initials: KJV, NRA, and/or GOP.
3. Your sanctuary features Tie and No Tie sections.
2. The only place blacks and whites mingle at your church is on the piano keyboard.
1. Your choir robes have hoods.
(REV. November and December 2004)
2ProphetU is an online magazine/website, started by Warren Wiersbe and Michael Catt, to build up the church, seek revival, and encourage pastors.