by Bob Sheffield
1) Everybody has one.
2) Everybody becomes one to someone.
3) We cannot change them, but we can learn to relate.
4) We will not get along equally withe everyone.
5) We should not expect everyone to agree with, like or love us all the time.
6) We must manage our expectation of others and ourselves.
7) We give up too soon on some relationships.
8) We get along best when we mature spiritually and emotionally.
2ProphetU is an online magazine/website, started by Warren Wiersbe and Michael Catt, to build up the church, seek revival, and encourage pastors.