10. Thank you for flying Delta Business Express. We hope you enjoyed giving us the business as much as we enjoyed taking you for a ride!
9. Your seat cushion can be used for flotation. In the event of an emergency water landing, please take the cushion—compliments of Reno Air.
8. Please use caution when opening the overhead bin. After a horrible landing like this you can be certain your luggage has shifted.
7. As you exit, please remember. . .there may be fifty ways to leave your lover, but there are only four ways out of this airplane!
6. After a high speed landing in Phoenix, “Whoa, big fella. Whoa!”
5. Welcome aboard Southwest Airlines. In the event of a sudden loss of cabin pressure, oxygen masks will descend from the ceiling. Stop screaming and place it over your face.
4. Thanks for choosing TWA. We ask you to please remain seated as Captain Kangaroo bounces us to the terminal.
3. This is a non-smoking flight. If you must smoke, please step out on the wing and watch our in-flight movie, “Gone with the Wind.”
2. Thank you for flying the friendly skies of United. Last one off the plane cleans it!
1. At American Airlines, we are pleased to have some of the best flight attendants in the industry. Unfortunately, none are on this flight.
2ProphetU is an online magazine/website, started by Warren Wiersbe and Michael Catt, to build up the church, seek revival, and encourage pastors.