(From the Family Focus Series)
by Michael Catt
(Continued from Part 1)
A. Be a Next Level Parent
1) Love Jesus as Lord.
2) Learn how to pray.
3) Learn the Word.
4) Be holy.
5) Be active.
6) Worship Him.
7) Be a contagious Christian.
B. Be a Next Level Person of Prayer
How to Pray for Your Kids:
1) That they will know Christ as Lord and Savior (Ps 63:1-2; 2 Tim 3:15)
2) That they will hate sin (Ps 97:10)
3) That they will be protected from the evil one and learn to discern subtle evil influences (Jn 17:15)
4) That they will respect authority (Rom 13:1)
5) That they will choose good, godly friends (Prov 1:10-15; 1 Cor 15:33)
6) That they and those they will marry will save themselves for marriage (1 Cor 6:14-20)
7) That they will face peer pressure by submitting to God and resisting the devil (Jms 4:7)
8) That they will find the will of God for their lives (Rom 12:1-3)
9) That they will guard their tongues and lear to speak truth in love (Ps 39:1, 141:3)
10) That if they stray, they will come to their senses and come back to God (Lk 15)
11) That they will get caught when they do wrong so they learn that sin does not pay (2 Sam
12) That they will choose to honor God all the days of their lives (2 Tim 2:1-13)
2ProphetU is an online magazine/website, started by Warren Wiersbe and Michael Catt, to build up the church, seek revival, and encourage pastors.