Jeff Foxworthy’s Take on Teachers
1. You can hear 25 voices behind you and know exactly which one belongs to the child out of line.
2. You get a secret thrill out of laminating something.
3. You walk into a store and hear the words “It’s Ms./Mr. _________” and know you have been spotted.
4. You have 25 people that accidentally call you Mom/Dad at one time or another.
5. You can eat a multi-course meal in under twenty-five minutes.
6. You’ve trained yourself to go to the bathroom at two distinct times of the day: lunch and prep period.
7. You start saving other people’s trash because, most likely, you can use that toilet paper tube or plastic butter tub for something in the classroom.
8. You want to slap the next person who says, “Must be nice to work 7 to 3 and have summers off.”
9. You believe chocolate is a food group.
10. You believe that unspeakable evils will befall you if anyone says, “Boy, the kids sure are mellow today.”
11. You feel the urge to talk to strange children and correct their behavior when you are out in public.
12. You think caffeine should be available in intravenous form.
13. You can’t pass the school supply aisle without getting at least five items!
14. You find true beauty in a can full of perfectly sharpened pencils.
15. You are secretly addicted to hand sanitizer.
2ProphetU is an online magazine/website, started by Warren Wiersbe and Michael Catt, to build up the church, seek revival, and encourage pastors.