by Robert Johnson
1) I feel emotionally “raw” in the face of criticism or disagreements.
2) I struggle with creativity.
3) I fall into a rut of being pessimistic.
4) My need to belong consistently displaces my responsibility to lead.
5) My stress levels begin to impact my nutritional choices.
6) There’s an increase in the temptation to lead by control or intimidation.
7) I lose my capacity to see God in the simple things of life.
8) I pay too much attention to what other leaders are doing.
9) I go two weeks without calling my parents.
10) I realize that I’m living out of my “head” and not my “heart/spirit.”
2ProphetU is an online magazine/website, started by Warren Wiersbe and Michael Catt, to build up the church, seek revival, and encourage pastors.